April 7-8, 2018
Bring your child or children and join us to learn about energy fields, auras, ghosts, spirits, psychic skills, and ways to assist your child in dealing with the mysteries of energy. Plus, you’ll experience it all in an actual active hotel while fully guided and instructed by a team of adult professionals trained in the fields of holistic health, energy, mediumship, psychic skills, consulting, paranormal and more!
- Do you believe your child might have psychic gifts?
- Does your child “see or talk to things” that you cannot understand or see yourself?
- Is your child overly sensitive to energies, people, places and situations?
- Do you believe your child has psychic abilities that are untapped or need to be further-honed?
- Is your child overwhelmed or scared of paranormal activity?
Many children challenged with developmental issues can actually have psychic abilities that are untapped or imbalanced. They often feel scared or isolated; experience discomfort with people and spaces, have head or stomachaches, see or hear imaginary people. If you feel this is your child – attend this event to learn energy techniques to embrace and enhance these gifts.
Psychic Kid Event Classes
This event will offer the parents
- Information on energy and how it works
- Demystify the paranormal to reduce or release fear of the unknown
- Give insight to what their gifted child may be experiencing
- Have an opportunity to see how their child experiences energy
- Take home tips and suggestions on ways to support the child’s experiences
- Be supported by a like-minded community of professionals, and other parents dealing with similar issues and challenges
The event will also offer the children
- An active environment that is safe to explore their gifts, guided by adult psychics and professionals
- Activities to learn while spending time with other like-minded children and parents
- Guided opportunities to practice and expand their psychic skills
- Information to understand energy and paranormal concepts to diffuse fear and expand knowledge
- Experience ways to communicate with parents and others for support and energetic protection
Meet and Greet for all attendees
PARENTS will work with instructors and other parents to learn information on how a psychic child navigates the world differently; and how they can support their gifts, diffuse fears, and protect their energy fields.
KIDS will work with instructors and other kids to learn information about their gifts and how to better use them for personal empowerment while diffusing fears.
PARENTS AND KIDS will then have the opportunity to play together via interactive exercises to expand and support psychic gifts and skills.
Q & A with psychics, empaths, and professional adults that have embraced and enhanced their psychic lives through use of their energetic abilities.
The historic Palmer House Hotel, Restaurant and Pub is famous for its paranormal activity and is in the National Register of Historic Places.
$222.00 event fee for ONE parent/child combo, which includes all presentations, training and investigations (DOES NOT include meals, travel, hotel). Each additional parent or child is $45.00 per person. Get on board early to guarantee you get a space!
Space is limited. If the Palmer Hotel is full – AmericInn is the other option for rooms at 320-352-2800.
Saturday, April 7th, 2018
Registration: 8-9 AM
Attendee Welcome and Staff Intros: 9:30
SPLIT SESSION: 9:45 – 10:30
- Parent Session: Intro to the world of a psychic kid, and how energy works
- Kid Session: Let’s talk about energy and what’s challenging
BREAK 10:30 – 10:45
SPLIT SESSION: 10:45 – 11:30
- Parent Session: How you can fully support and further educate your child
- Kid Session: Learn to use your skills and feel protected
LUNCH 11:30 – 12:45
COMBO Parent/Kid Session: 12:45 – 1:45
- Experience first-hand your child’s gifts
- Play psychic skill training games together
Q & A: 1:45 – 2:00
SPLIT SESSION: 2:00 – 2:45
- Parent Session: Parent share gallery, monitored with instructors including how to’s
- Kid Session: Kid share gallery, monitored with instructors including how to’s
BREAK 2:45 – 3:00
HOTEL WALK THROUGH learning to use and experience psychic gifts/skills: 3:00 – 5:00
Q & A: 5:00 – 5:30
DINNER 5:30 – 6:45
COMBO Parent/Kid Session: 7:00 – 8:00
- What to DO now
- What else do we need to know, learn
Sunday, April 8th
Share Time: 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- Share Time
- Good Byes
TERMS: Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances. No one under the age of 8 admitted. Ages 8 – 18 only allowed with parent or legal guardian. Childrens MUST be supervised by their parent or guardian at all times (aside from the split classes). No alcohol will be served or permitted during the event, during class or investigating times. This event is for entertainment and education purposes only. We cannot guarantee you will have a paranormal experience but we can guarantee you will be presented with additional knowledge of energy and the spirit world. The event ticket price does not include your individual meals, travel, or other travel expenses. You are responsible for your own transportation to and from the event.
Visit the Palmer House site for room information. Call to make your room reservation under code “PSYCHIC KIDS” at 866-834-9100. If the Palmer Hotel is full, the AmericInn at 320-352-2800 is our overflow for sleeping rooms. REGISTER EARLY if you would like a room at the Palmer as it usually sells out.
Event Producer – Suzanne Worthley
Suzanne is a visionary leader with vast background of psychic skill: spiritual, mental, physical, emotional, oral and telepathic. She is a respected Energy Healing Practitioner that provides several kinds of healing services; personal healings, space healings, spirit work, crossing over work, clearing work and vigil/death and dying work. She has been learning and studying this field for over a dozen years and has been a full time practitioner for six years. Suzanne teaches her own series of energy-based classes, plus Community Education throughout the Twin Cities area and counsel clients on the subjects of energy, healing, personal power, protection and the Higher Self. Suzanne will be joined by a team of additional ADULT psychic professionals trained in the areas of shamanizm, body work, energy work, psychic training, paranormal, consulting and more. OUR GOAL is to educate both child and adult, keeping you safe, and offering knowledge of energy.